Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Africa - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. All recently-included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [30 Dec 14] State Department Press Statement: Government of Sudan's Decision to Expel United Nations Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator and the Country Director of the United Nations Development Program
- [23 Dec 14] State Department Press Release: Joint Statement on Peace Talks in Sudan
- [17 Dec 14] Congo: Ending the Status Quo
International Crisis Group
- [16 Dec 14] Remarks at a Security Council Open Debate on Peace Operations, "The UN-AU Partnership and Its Evolution"
David Pressman, U.S. Alternate Representative to the United Nations for Special Political Affairs
- [15 Dec 14] South Sudan's Leaders Need to Set Aside Their Dispute
Op-ed by John Kerry, Secretary of State, and Susan E. Rice, National Security Advisor
- [12 Dec 14] Statement by the President on One Year of Violence in South Sudan
- [11 Dec 14] Can Nigeria Endure Falling Oil Prices?
John Campbell. Council on Foreign Relations
- [4 Dec 14] White House: Statement by NSC Spokesperson Bernadette Meehan on Human Rights in The Gambia
- [3 Dec 14] Department of Defense Press Briefing by Gen. David M. Rodriguez, Commander, U.S. Africa Command, in the Pentagon Briefing Room on the Ebola Response
- [Dec 14] Assessing the Socio-Economic Impacts of Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone: The Road to Recovery
United Nations Development Programme