Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: North Korea - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [21 Jan 15] Exchange of Views on the Human Rights Situation in North Korea
Remarks by Robert R. King, Special Envoy for North Korean Human Rights Issues, U.S. Department of State, before the European Parliament Subcommittee on Human Rights
- [14 Jan 15] China's Position on the Sony Attack: Implications for the U.S. Response
Jordan Wilson. U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- [13 Jan 15] The North Korean Threat: Nuclear, Missile and Cyber
Briefing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [8 Jan 15] North Korea's SINPO-class Sub: New Evidence of Possible Vertical Missile Launch Tubes; Sinpo Shipyard Prepares for Significant Naval Construction Program
Joseph S. Bermudez, Jr. US-Korea Institute at SAIS
- [2 Jan 15] White House: Executive Order - Imposing Additional Sanctions with Respect to North Korea
- [2 Jan 15] White House: Letter - Imposing Additional Sanctions with Repsect to North Korea
- [2 Jan 15] Statement by the White House Press Secretary on the Executive Order Entitled "Imposing Additional Sanctions with Respect to North Korea"
- [2 Jan 15] Department of the Treasury Press Release: Treasury Imposes Sanctions Against the Government of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- [29 Dec 14] Trilateral Information Sharing Arrangement Concerning the Nuclear and Missile Threats Posed by North Korea Among the Ministry of National Defense of the Republic of Korea, the Ministry of Defense of Japan, and the Department of Defense of the United States of America
- [28 Dec 14] Press Release: Signing of the Trilateral Information Sharing Arrangement Concerning the Nuclear and Missile Threats Posed by North Korea
- [23 Dec 14] Cyberspace Extortion: North Korea Versus the United States
Gabi Siboni and David Siman-Tov. Institute for National Security Studies, Tel Aviv