Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: North Korea - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [20 Oct 15] The Persistent North Korea Denuclearization and Human Rights Challenge
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- [16 Oct 15] White House: 2015 United States-Republic of Korea Joint Statement on North Korea
- [16 Oct 15] Remarks by President Obama and President Park of the Republic of Korea in Joint Press Conference
- [14 Oct 15] North Korea: Development of Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile Continues
Joseph S. Bermudez, Jr. US-Korea Institute at SAIS
- [13 Oct 15] A Pivotal U.S.-Korea Summit?
Scott A. Snyder. Council on Foreign Relations
- [7 Oct 15] New Frontiers for Northeast Asia
Antony J. Blinken, Deputy Secretary of State
- [7 Oct 15] Assessing the North Korea Threat and U.S. Policy: Strategic Patience or Effective Deterrence?
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee on East Asia, the Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy
- [15 Sep 15] Update on North Korea's Yongbyon Nuclear Site
David Albright and Serena Kelleher-Vergantini. Institute for Science and International Security
- [Sep 15] 8th Korea-U.S. Integrated Defense Dialogue
U.S. Department of Defense
- [12 Aug 15] Recent Imagery Suggests Increased Uranium Production in North Korea, Probably for Expanding Nuclear Weapons Stockpile and Reactor Fuel
Jeffrey Lewis. US-Korea Institute at SAIS