Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Europe & Eurasia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. All recently-included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [3 Sep 14] Remarks by President Obama and Leaders of Baltic States in Multilateral Meeting
- [3 Sep 14] Remarks by President Obama to the People of Estonia
- [3 Sep 14] Remarks by President Obama and President Ilves of Estonia in Joint Press Conference
- [3 Sep 14] White House Fact Sheet: U.S. Support and Reassurance Initiatives for the Baltics and Central Europe
- [Sep 14] Charting the Course: Directions for the New NATO Secretary General
Jacob Stokes, et al. Center for a New American Security
- [29 Aug 14] Remarks at a Security Council Open Debate on the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo
Christopher Klein, Political Minister Counselor, U.S. Mission to the United Nations
- [28 Aug 14] Remarks at a Security Council Session on Ukraine
Samantha Power, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- [Aug 14] Relocation, Relocation, Relocation: Could the UK's Nuclear Force be Moved after Scottish Independence?
Hugh Chalmers and Malcolm Chalmers. Royal United Services Institute
- [Aug 14] Great Power Politics and the Ukrainian Crisis: NATO, EU and Russia after 2014
Henrik Bosen Lindbo Larsen. Danish Institute for International Studies
- [Aug 14] Turkey after Erdogan's Non-Victory
Henri J. Barkey. Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars