Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Europe & Eurasia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. All recently-included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [Feb 15] Preserving Ukraine's Independence, Resisting Russian Aggression: What the United States and NATO Must Do
Ivo Daalder, et al. Atlantic Council of the United States, Brookings Institution, and the Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- [28 Jan 15] Europe's Energy Security - Is the Energy Union the Answer?
Annika Hedberg. European Policy Centre
- [27 Jan 15] Unity in Challenging Times: Building on Transatlantic Resolve
Remarks by Victoria Nuland, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, at the Brookings Institution
- [24 Jan 15] Attacks in Ukraine by Russia-Backed Separatists
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [16 Jan 15] Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Cameron of the United Kingdom in Joint Press Conference
- [15 Jan 15] State Department Fact Sheet: Reaffirming the U.S.-Bulgaria Strategic Partnership
- [8 Jan 15] Department of Defense Press Briefing on European Infrastructure Consolidation Actions in the Pentagon Briefing Room
Derek Chollet, Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, and John Conger, Performing the Duties of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Energy, Installations, and Environment
- [7 Jan 15] Remarks by the President on the Terrorist Attack in Paris
- [Jan 15] Towards a New European Agenda on Security
- [Dec 14] A Moment of Opportunity in the EU-Turkey Relationship
Marc Pierini and Sinan Ülgen. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace