Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Europe & Eurasia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. All recently-included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [12 March 15] The U.S.-Turkey Partnership: One Step Forward, Three Steps Back
Michael Werz and Max Hoffman. Center for American Progress
- [12 March 15] Kobani, Turkey's Kurds, and the 2015 Turkish Parliamentary Elections
Esra Sardag. Center for American Progress
- [11 March 15] Department of Defense Joint Press Conference by Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter and United Kingdom Secretary of State for Defence Michael Fallon in the Pentagon Press Briefing Room
- [9 March 15] Remarks by President Obama and European Council President Donald Tusk before Bilateral Meeting
- [5 March 15] Remarks on Transatlantic Cooperation and the Crisis in Ukraine
Remarks by Antony J. Blinken, Deputy Secretary of State, Henrik Enderlein, Dean, Hertie School, and Wolfgang Ischinger, Chairman, Munich Security Conference, at the Hertie School, Berlin, Germany
- [3 March 15] The Next National Security Strategy: First Report of Session 2014-15
Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy, House of Lords, House of Commons, United Kingdom
- [25 Feb 15] Department of Defense Press Briefing by Gen Philip Breedlove, NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Commander of the U.S. European Command, in the Pentagon Briefing Room
- [25 Feb 15] How is DOD Responding to Emerging Security Challenges in Europe?
Hearing before the House Committee on Armed Services
- [12 Feb 15] Azerbaijan: U.S. Energy, Security, and Human Rights Interests
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, and Emerging Threats
- [7 Feb 15] Remarks by the Vice President at the Munich Security Conference