Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Afghanistan - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [23 Dec 15] Political Cleavages over Pakistan: The NDS Chief’s Farewell
Thomas Ruttig. Afghanistan Analysts Network
- [16 Dec 15] The Administration's Strategy in Afghanistan
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- [14 Dec 15] USAID’s Stability in Key Areas South Program: Audit of Costs Incurred by AECOM International Development, Inc.
Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction
- [10 Dec 15] The Situation in Afghanistan and its Implications for International Peace and Security
Report of the Secretary-General to the United Nations Security Council
- [Dec 15] Afghanistan Opium Survey 2015: Cultivation and Production
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- [Dec 15] Rethinking the Civilian Surge: Lessons from the Provincial Reconstruction Teams in Afghanistan
By Ariella Viehe, Jasmine Afshar, and Tamana Heela. Center for American Progress
- [Dec 15] Human Terrain System: Operationally Relevant Social Science Research in Iraq and Afghanistan
Christopher J. Sims. Strategic Studies Institute
- [Dec 15] Regional Implications of Afghanistan’s Transitions: Pakistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan
Annette Bohr and Gareth Price. Chatham House
- [Nov 15] Effective Monitoring and Evaluation in Conflict-Affected Environments: Afghanistan Post-2014
David Mansfield. United States Institute of Peace
- [Nov 15] Afghanistan in 2015: A Survey of the Afghan People
Zachary Warren and Nancy Hopkins, eds. Asia Foundation