Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Central Asia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [20 Feb 15] State Department Press Release: Signing of a Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty Between the United States and Kazakhstan
- [10 Feb 15] Telephonic Press Briefing
Daniel Rosenblum, Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs
- [10 Feb 15] Roundtable on East-West Transport Corridor for Trade and Economic Cooperation
Remarks by Richard E. Hoagland, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, at the Embassay of Azerbaijan, Washington, D.C.
- [28 Oct 14] Imprisoned in Uzbekistan: Politically Motivated Cases
Hearing before the Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (Helsinki Commission)
- [22 Jan 15] The New Silk Road Post-2014: Challenges and Opportunities
Remarks by Nisha Desai Biswal, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- [21 Jan 15] White House: Readout of the President's Call with President Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan
- [21 Jan 15] Nazarbayev as Mediator
Alexey Malashenko. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [20 Jan 15] Syria Calling: Radicalisation in Central Asia
International Crisis Group
- [25 Dec 14] The Ukraine Crisis's Central Asian Echoes
Bayram Balci and Daniyar Kosnazarov. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [10 Dec 14] State Department Press Release: Joint Statement of the Third U.S.-Kazakhstan Strategic Partnership Dialogue