MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: China - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [10 Oct 15] Chinese Strategy and Military Modernization in 2015: A Comparative Analysis
Anthony H. Cordesman, Steven Colley, and Michael Wang. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [7 Oct 15] Reviewing President Xi's State Visit
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- [29 Sep 15] The Changing Landscape of U.S.-China Relations: What's Next?
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee on East Asia, the Pacific, and International Cybersecurity Policy
- [25 Sep 15] Remarks by President Obama and President Xi of the People's Republic of China in Joint Press Conference
- [25 Sep 15] White House Fact Sheet: U.S.-China Economic Relations
- [21 Sep 15] The U.S.-China Relationship
Remarks as prepared by Susan E. Rice, National Security Advisor, at the George Washington University
- [15-16 Sep 15] White House: U.S.-China Leaders' Declaration - On the Occasion of the First Session of the U.S.-China Climate-Smart/Low-Carbon Cities Summit, Los Angeles, CA, September 15-16, 2015
- [Sep 15] A China-Vietnam Military Clash
Joshua Kurlantzick. Council on Foreign Relations
- [Sep 15] Understanding the Dragon Shield: Likelihood and Implications of Chinese Strategic Ballistic Missile Defense
Bruce W. MacDonald and Charles D. Ferguson. Federation of American Scientists
- [Sep 15] Perception and Misperception in American and Chinese Views of the Other
Alastair Iain Johnston and Mingming Shen, eds. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace