MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: China - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [16 June 14] China's Reported Ballistic Missile Sale to Saudi Arabia: Background and Potential Implications
Ethan Meick. U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- [3 June 14] 25 Years Later, Tiananmen Square Still Colors U.S.-China Relations
Op-ed by Tom Malinowski, Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
- [June 14] Annual Report to Congress: Military and Security Developments Involving the People's Republic of China 2014
U.S. Department of Defense
- [June 14] Decoding China's Emerging "Great Power" Strategy in Asia
Christopher K. Johnson, et al. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [June 14] China's Global Personality
Tim Summers. Chatham House
- [19 May 14] Press Conference Announcing Charges Against Five Chinese Military Hackers
Remarks by Robert Anderson, Executive Assistant Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, at the U.S. Department of Justice
- [15 May 14] Department of Defense Joint Press Conference by General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Fang Fenghui, Chief of the General Staff, People's Liberation Army of China
- [April 14] Assessing the People's Liberation Army in the Hu Jintao Era
Roy Kamphausen, David Lai, and Travis Tanner, eds. Strategic Studies Institute
- [April 14] Taiwanese Hard Power: Between a ROC and a Hard Place
Michael Mazza. American Enterprise Institute
- [Spring 14] China's North Korea Policy: Rethink or Recharge?
Andrew Scobell and Mark Cozad. Parameters