Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Cybersecurity - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [29 April 15] Encryption Technology and Potential U.S. Policy Responses
Hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Subcommittee on Information Technology
- [23 April 15] Drell Lecture: "Rewiring the Pentagon: Charting a New Path on Innovation and Cybersecurity" (Stanford University)
Ash Carter, Secretary of Defense
- [22 April 15] Enhancing Cybersecurity of Third-Party Contractors and Vendors
Hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- [14 April 15] Military Cyber Programs and Posture
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Armed Services, Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- [1 April 15] White House: Executive Order - "Blocking the Property of Certain Persons Engaging in Significant Malicious Cyber-Enabled Activities"
- [April 15] The Department of Defense Cyber Strategy
U.S. Department of Defense
- [April 15] The Growing Cyberthreat from Iran: The Initial Report from Project Pistachio Harvest
Frederick W. Kagan and Tommy Stiansen. American Enterprise Institute
- [April 15] Confidence-Building in Cyberspace: A Comparison of Territorial and Weapons-Based Regimes
Mary Manjikian. Strategic Studies Institute
- [April 15] Promoting Norms for Cyberspace
Henry Farrell. Council on Foreign Relations
- [24 March 15] The Importance of Addressing Cybersecurity Risks in the Financial Sector
Remarks by Sarah Dahlgren, Executive Vice President, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, at the OpRisk North America Annual Conference, New York City