MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: India - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [14 July 15] Audit, Good Governance and Sustainable Development
Vinod Rai. Institute of South Asian Studies, National University of Singapore
- [13 July 15] The 10th Anniversary of the U.S.-India Civil Nuclear Deal
Remarks by Nisha Desai Biswal, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, at a conference hosted by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Confederation of Indian Industry, Washington, DC
- [3 June 15] Violence Against Religious Minorities in India
Briefing before the Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission, U.S. Congress
- [June 15] Understanding the Indian Voter
Milan Vaishnav. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [8 April 15] Why the United States Should Work With India to Stabilize Afghanistan
Alyssa Ayres. Council on Foreign Relations
- [3 June 15] Framework for the U.S.-India Defense Relationship
U.S. Department of Defense
- [3 June 15] Department of Defense Fact Sheet: U.S.-India Defense Relationship
- [June 15] BRICS Bloc(k) Rising?
Balazs Ujvari. European Union Institute for Security Studies
- [May 15] The Dance of the Elephant and the Dragon: The Promise and Perils of Sino-Indian Relations
Himanil Raina. Observer Research Foundation
- [April 15] Private-Sector Development in India's Foreign Policy
John Schaus. Center for Strategic and International Studies