MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: India - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [15 April 15] State of the Bilateral Economic Relationship
Remarks by Catherine A. Novelli, Under Secretary of State for Economic Growth, Energy, and the Environment, at the Center for Strategic and International Studies conference on "Deepening the U.S.-India Commercial Partnership"
- [23 March 15] The Rise of Extremism in Tamil Nadu: ISIL's New Hunting Ground
Vikram Rajakumar. S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- [22 March 15] Identity, Interests and Indian Foreign Policy
Rahul Mukherji. Institute of South Asian Studies, National University of Singapore
- [March 15] The French Strategy in the Indian Ocean and the Potential for Indo-French Cooperation
Isabelle Saint-Mezard. S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- [5 March 15] U.S.-India Space Security Cooperation: A Partnership for the 21st Century
Remarks by Frank A. Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance, at the Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi, India
- [5 Feb 15] The United States and India: A Future of Friendship
Remarks by Nisha Desai Biswal, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [3 Feb 15] Readout from President Obama's Trip to India: Perspectives on U.S.-India Relations
Foreign Press Center briefing by Phil Reiner, National Security Council Director for South Asian Affairs
- [27 Jan 15] Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Modi of the Republic of India in a Joint Radio Address
- [25 Jan 15] Statement on New Defense Cooperation with India
Chuck Hagel, Secretary of Defense
- [16 Jan 15] State Department Press Release: Joint Press Statement of the U.S.-India Information and Communications Technology Working Group Meeting