MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: India - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [4 June 15] Department of Defense Press Release: Readout of Secretary of Defense Ash Carter's Meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- [3 June 15] Framework for the U.S.-India Defense Relationship
U.S. Department of Defense
- [3 June 15] Department of Defense: U.S.-India Joint Press Release on Secretary of Defense Carter's Visit to India
- [3 June 15] Media Availability with Secretary of Defense Ash Carter in New Delhi, India
- [3 June 15] Department of Defense Fact Sheet: U.S.-India Defense Relationship
- [June 15] BRICS Bloc(k) Rising?
Balazs Ujvari. European Union Institute for Security Studies
- [May 15] The Dance of the Elephant and the Dragon: The Promise and Perils of Sino-Indian Relations
Himanil Raina. Observer Research Foundation
- [April 15] Private-Sector Development in India's Foreign Policy
John Schaus. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [March 15] Corporate Social Responsibility in India: How the Companies Act May Augment Regional Disparities
Richard M. Rossow. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [15 May 15] Modi's Trip to China: 6 Quick Takeaways
Tanvi Madan. Brookings Institution