Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iran - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [29 Feb 16] Remarks with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [29 Feb 16] The State(s) of Ideology in Iran
Said Amir Arjomand. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [24 Feb 16] Why Iran's Elections Matter
Mohammad Ayatollahi Tabaar. Council on Foreign Relations
- [18 Feb 16] Japan’s Strategic Ties with Iran
Jonathan Berkshire Miller. Al Jazeera Center for Studies
- [17 Feb 16] Parchin After Implementation Day: When Will the IAEA Go?
David Albright and Serena Kelleher-Vergantini. Institute for Science and International Security
- [15 Feb 16] Strategic Impact of Iran’s Rising Petroleum Exports After Sanctions
Anthony H. Cordesman. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [11 Feb 16] Iran Nuclear Deal Oversight: Implementation and its Consequences
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [9 Feb 16] Iranian-Saudi Tensions: The Energy Dimension
David Ramin Jalilvand. European Policy Centre
- [3 Feb 16] Khamenei Capitulates To Pragmatic Camp, Accepts JCPOA Without The Preconditions He Outlined In October 2015 Letter To President Rohani
Y. Carmon and A. Savyon. Middle East Media Research Institute
- [Feb 16] Flawed Reforms: Iran’s New Code of Criminal Procedure