Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iran - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [10 June 15] Iran's Enduring Ballistic Missile Threat
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on the Middle East and North Africa
- [8 June 15] Remarks at the American Jewish Committee's Global Forum 2015
Antony J. Blinken, Deputy Secretary of State
- [3 June 15] Implications of the Iran Nuclear Agreement for U.S. Policy in the Middle East
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- [2 June 15] Iran's Stock of Less than Five Percent Low Enriched Uranium
David Albright and Serena Kelleher-Vergantini. Institute for Science and International Security
- [2 June 15] Iran's Stakes in Syria's Economy
Salam al-Saadi. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [June 15] Iran's Role in Iraq: Room for Cooperation?
Alireza Nader. RAND Corporation
- [June 15] U.S. Strategy After the Iran Deal: Seizing Opportunities and Managing Risks
Ilan Goldenberg. Center for a New American Security
- [June 15] What the Iran Deal Means for Russia
Paul N. Schwartz. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [June 15] Can a Nuclear Deal Help Iran's Young Labor Force?
Farzaneh Roudi. Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- [5 May 15] Iran's Foreign Policy
Kenneth Katzman. Congressional Research Service