Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iran - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [28 Aug 15] Four-Year Anniversary of the Detention of Amir Hekmati
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [5 Aug 15] Remarks by the President on the Iran Nuclear Deal
- [5 Aug 15] Renewed Activity at the Parchin Site in Iran
David Albright and Serena Kelleher-Vergantini. Institute for Science and International Security
- [4 Aug 15] JCPOA: Non-Proliferation, Inspections, and Nuclear Constraints
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- [3 Aug 15] FPI Bulletin: Possible Military Dimensions (PMD) of the Iranian Nuclear Program
David Adesnik. Foreign Policy Initiative
- [3 Aug 15] Shiite Combat Casualties Show the Depth of Iran's Involvement in Syria
Ali Alfoneh. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [31 July 15] The Iran Nuclear Agreement: Implications for South Asia and the World
Shahid Javed Burki. Institute of South Asian Studies, National University of Singapore
- [30 July 15] Letter to Ernest Moniz, Secretary of Energy, and Wendy Sherman, Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs
Senator Tom Cotton and Representative Mike Pompeo
- [30 July 15] How Will Iran Nuclear Inspections Work?
Thomas E. Shea. Council on Foreign Relations
- [16 July 15] The Iran Nuclear Deal: A Monumental Mistake by the Obama Administration or a New Beginning
Al Jazeera Center for Studies