Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iran - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [4 May 15] The U.S. Fact Sheet's Missing Parts: Iran's Near 20 Percent LEU
David Albright and Serena Kelleher-Vergantini. Institute for Science and International Security
- [30 April 15] Remarks by the Vice President to the Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [30 April 15] Interview with Tamar Ish-Shalom of Channel 10 News
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [27 April 15] How to Make Sure Iran Is a Nuclear Non-Proliferator
Op-ed by John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [22 April 15] Nuclear Agreement with Iran: Can't Trust, Can We Verify?
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [20 April 15] Status of Iran's Nuclear Programme in Relation to the Joint Plan of Action
International Atomic Energy Agency
NOTE: Full-text made available by the Institute for Science and International Security
- [2 April 15] Statement by the President on the Framework to Prevent Iran from Obtaining a Nuclear Weapon
- [2 April 15] White House: Parameters for a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action Regarding the Islamic Republic of Iran's Nuclear Program
- [April 15] Persian Truths and American Self-Deception: Hassan Rouhani, Muhammad-Javad Zarif, and Ali Khamenei in Their Own Words
Ali Alfoneh and Reuel Marc Gerecht. Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- [April 15] The Growing Cyberthreat from Iran: The Initial Report from Project Pistachio Harvest
Frederick W. Kagan and Tommy Stiansen. American Enterprise Institute