Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iraq - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [6 July 15] Remarks by the President on Progress in the Fight Against ISIL
- [1 July 15] After Ramadi, Militias in the Lead
Kirk H. Sowell. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [23 June 15] How Iraq is Driving Itself to Hunger
Hadi Fathallah. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [19 June 15] Department of Defense Press Briefing with Brigadier General Thomas D. Weidley, Chief of Staff, Combined Joint Task Force - Operation Inherent Resolve, via DIVDS from Southwest Asia
- [17 June 15] U.S. Policy and Strategy in the Middle East
Hearing before the House Committee on Armed Services
- [16 June 15] Interview with Judy Woodruff, PBS NewsHour
John Allen, Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter ISIL, U.S. Department of State
- [11 June 15] The "Islamic State" Crisis and U.S. Policy
Christopher M. Blanchard, et al. Congressional Research Service
- [June 15] Iraq's Shia Warlord and Their Militias: Political and Security Challenges and Options
Norman Cigar. Strategic Studies Institute
- [Spring 15] Natural Resources in Kurdistan, Iraq: Enabling Democracy or Increasing Instability?
Till F. Paasche. Middle East Policy Council
- [Jan 15] 3RP Regional Refugee & Resilience Plan 2015=2016 in Response to the Syria Crisis: Iraq
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and United Nations Development Programme