Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Iraq - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [9 Dec 14] Media Availability with Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel in Baghdad, Iraq
- [9 Dec 14] Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against ISIL
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [9 Dec 14] ISIL's Reign of Terror: Confronting the Growing Humanitarian Crisis in Iraq and Syria
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee on International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- [8 Dec 14] Can Abadi Move Out of Maliki’s Shadow?
Renad Mansour. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [24 Nov 14] ISIS in the Southwest Baghdad Belts
Ali Dahlin. Institute for the Study of War
- [19 Nov 14] Next Steps for U.S. Foreign Policy on Syria and Iraq
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on the Middle East and North Africa
- [7 Nov 14] Statement by the White House Press Secretary on the Deployment of Additional U.S. Military Personnel to Iraq
- [Nov 14] Iraq is Collapsing: It’s Time to Reshape the Middle East Map
Michael Mitchell. Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
- [Nov 14] Iran and the Syrian and Iraqi Crises
Jubin M. Goodarzi. Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- [Nov 14] The Iraq Troop-Basing Question and the New Middle East
James F. Jeffrey. Washington Institute for Near East Policy