MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Pakistan - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [5 Aug 15] Successes and Challenges in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Remarks by Dan Feldman, Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, U.S. Department of State, at the United States Institute of Peace
- [Aug 15] A Normal Nuclear Pakistan
Toby Dalton and Michael Krepon. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace and the Henry L. Stimson Center
- [July 15] Ashraf Ghani’s Pakistan Outreach: Fighting Against the Odds
Moeed Yusuf and Scott Smith. United States Institute of Peace
- [12 June 15] State Department Press Statement: Pakistan: Raid on Save the Children Non-Governmental Organization
- [June 15] Pakistan's Power Crisis: The Way Forward
Rashid Aziz and Munawar Baseer Ahmad. United States Institute of Peace
- [25 May 15] A Delicate Balance: The Regional Puzzle Surrounding Pakistan’s Decision to Stay out of Yemen
Ann Wilkens and Sudhanshu Verma. Afghanistan Analysts Network
- [14 May 15] Massacre Of Ismaili Muslims In Karachi Indicates Islamic State's (ISIS's) Rise In Pakistan; South Asia's Shi'ites Could Face Serious Danger
Tufail Ahmad. Middle East Media Research Institute
- [6 May 15] Pakistan in China’s Eyes: Pawn, Pivot or a Pointer to its World View?
Iftekhar Ahmed Chowdhury. Institute of South Asian Studies, National University of Singapore
- [3 June 15] State Department Press Release: Joint Statement Between Pakistan and United States on Security, Strategic Stability, and Nonproliferation Issues
- [22 May 15] War-Related Death, Injury, and Displacement in Afghansitan and Pakistan 2001-2014
Neta C. Crawford. Costs of War Project, Watson Institute for International Studies, Brown University