Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Russia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [11 June 15] Remarks at the October Palace in Kyiv, Ukraine
Samantha Power, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- [10 June 15] Conventional Arms Control in Europe in a Changing European Security Environment
Remarks by Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, at the Open Skies Treaty Third Review Conference, Vienna, Austria
- [5 June 15] 2015 Report on Adherence to and Compliance with Arms Control, Nonproliferation, and Disarmament Agreements and Commitments
U.S. Department of State
- [5 June 15] Russian-Backed Separatists Launch Offensive in Ukraine
Hugo Spaulding. Institute for the Study of War
- [3 June 15] Does Russia's 'Hybrid War' Really Exist?
Roger McDermott. Jamestown Foundation
- [June 15] The Russian Challenge
Keir Giles, et al. Chatham House
- [June 15] What the Iran Deal Means for Russia
Paul N. Schwartz. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [May 15] From Cooperation to Competition - The Future of U.S.-Russian Relations - A Report on an Interdisciplinary Wargame Conducted by the U.S. Army War College
John R. Deni, ed. U.S. Army War College
- [May 15] Russia's "Ambiguous Warfare" and Implications for the U.S. Marine Corps
Mary Ellen Connell and Ryan Evans, rapporteurs. CNA
- [May 15] Russian Media - Under State Control
Martin Russell. European Parliamentary Research Service, European Parliament