Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Russia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [30 April 15] Department of Defense Press Briefing by General Philip Breedlove, Commander, U.S. European Command, and NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe, in the Pentagon Briefing Room
- [29 April 15] The Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- [21 April 15] Nuclear Notebook: Russian Nuclear Forces 2015
Hans M. Kristensen. Federation of American Scientists
- [15 April 15] Confronting Russia's Weaponization of Information
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [April 15] A Russian View on Landpower
Aleksandr V. Rogovoy and Keir Giles. Strategic Studies Institute
- [April 15] Russia's Approach to Conflict - Implications for NATO's Deterrrence and Defence
Dave Johnson. NATO Defence College
- [April 15] From Greater Europe to Greater Asia? The Sino-Russian Entente
Dmitri Trenin. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [16 March 15] State Department Press Statement: One Year Later - Russia's Occupation of Crimea
- [March 15] The Russian Economy: Will Russia Ever Catch Up?
Martin Russell. European Parliamentary Research Service
- [March 15] Project 1704: A U.S. Army War College Analysis of Russian Strategy in Eastern Europe, an Appropriate U.S. Response, and the Implications for U.S. Landpower
Lt Col Derek O'Malley, USAF, ed. U.S. Army War College