Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Russia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by subject division below.
- [10 March 15] U.S. Policy in Ukraine: Countering Russia and Driving Reform
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- [4 March 15] Russian Aggression in Eastern Europe: Where Does Putin Go Next After Ukraine, Georgia, and Moldova?
Hearing before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Subcommittee on Europe and Regional Security Cooperation
- [2 March 15] FPI Bulletin: Boris Nemstsov's Threat to Putin's Authoritarianism
Ellen Bork. Foreign Policy Initiative
- [1 March 15] Putin, Clausewitz, and Ukraine
Alex Deep. Small Wars Journal
- [March 15] Russian Forces in Ukraine
Igor Sutyagin. Royal United Services Institute
- [March 15] Between Two Fires: Ukraine Amidst Transdniestria and the Donbas
John R. Haines. Foreign Policy Research Institute
- [27 Feb 15] Statement by the President on the Murder of Boris Nemtsov
- [24 Feb 15] Reduced to Rouble? An Update on the Russian Economy
Christian Odendahl. Centre for European Reform
- [18 Feb 15] Arms Control Priorities for Russia and the United States in 2015 and Beyond
Remarks by Rose Gottemoeller, Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, at the Exchange Monitor's Seventh Annual Nuclear Deterrence Summit
- [Feb 15] Troubled Times: Stagnation, Sanctions and the Prospects for Economic Reform in Russia
Richard Connolly. Chatham House