MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Saudi Arabia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [12 March 16] Remarks With Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [9 March 16] Saudi Arabia's 'Islamic Alliance': Major Challenge for Al-Baghdadi's Islamic State, or Potential Opportunity?
Nibras Kazimi. Hudson Institute
- [7 March 16] It’s Open Season on Saudi Arabia
Fahad Nazer. Middle East Institute
- [29 Feb 16] Saudi Arabia and the United States: Common Interests and Continuing Sources of Tension
Anthony H. Cordesman. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [23 Feb 16] Iranian EFPs in the Gulf: An Emerging Strategic Risk
Michael Knights. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [19 Feb 16] Rising Extremism in Yemen
Nasser Arrabyee. Carnegie Endowment of International Peace
- [14 Feb 16] Yemen: Cluster Munitions Wounding Civilians; US Supplied Weapon Banned by 2008 Treaty
Human Rights Watch
- [11 Feb 16] Department of Defense Press Release: Readout of Secretary Carter's Meeting with Deputy Crown Prince and Minister of Defense for Saudi Arabia Mohammed bin Salman
- [9 Feb 16] Iranian-Saudi Tensions: The Energy Dimension
David Ramin Jalilvand. European Policy Centre
- [9 Feb 16] Yemen: Is Peace Possible?
International Crisis Group