MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Saudi Arabia - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [5 March 15] Press Availability with Saudi Arabian Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [3 March 15] Background Briefing on Secretary Kerry's Travel to Saudi Arabia
Senior State Department Officials
- [March 15] How to Build a More Sustainable and Mutually Beneficial Relationship with Saudi Arabia: Blueprint for U.S. Government Policy
David Weinberg. Human Rights First
- [Feb 15] Yemen and the Saudi-Iranian 'Cold War'
Peter Salisbury. Chatham House
- [27 Jan 15] White House Press Gaggle by Press Secretary Josh Earnest and Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes
- [23 Jan 15] The Regional Impact of Saudi Succession
Lina Khatib. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [22 Jan 15] Statement by the President on the Death of King Abdullah bin Adbulaziz
- [13 Jan 15] A Milestone for Saudi Oil Policy
David Andrew Weinberg. Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- [Jan 15] Bandar Out: Mohammed bin Nayef: Washington’s New Favorite Saudi Prince
David Ottaway. Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- [Jan 15] Saudi Arabia’s Smooth Succession: The King is Dead, Long Live the King
Anthony H. Cordesman. Center for Strategic and International Studies