MiPAL - TOC
Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Syria - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [2 Oct 15] White House: Press Conference by the President
- [2 Oct 15] Interview with Abderrahim Foqaraa of Al Jazeera Arabic
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [1 Oct 15] Risky Russian Moment in Syria
Edward P. Djerejian. Council on Foreign Relations
- [29 Sep 15] U.S. Counterterrorism Efforts in Syria: A Winning Strategy?
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade
- [17 Sep 15] The Gloves Come Off: The Dutch Response to Jihadists in Syria and Iraq
Anno Bunnik and Thomas de Zoete. Jamestown Foundation
- [Sep 15] Police Brutality against Migrants and Asylum Seekers in Macedonia
Emina Ćerimović. Human Rights Watch
- [Sep 15] Syrian Refugees in Jordan: Confronting Difficult Truths
Doris Carrion. Chatham House
- [Sep 15] Crisis in Context: The Global Refugee Problem
John Norris and Annie Malknecht. Center for American Progress
- [Sep 15] The Moral and the Strategic - The UK’s Response to the Syrian Crisis
Simon Mabon. Foreign Policy Centre
- [18 Aug 15] Russia's Self-Serving Approach to Syrian Peace Talks
Anna Borshchevskaya. Washington Institute for Near East Policy