Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: Terrorism - Recently Added Documents
- [14 Nov 14] Rule of Terror: Living Under ISIS in Syria – Report of the Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic
- [14 Nov 14] Defeating ISIS
Max Boot. Council on Foreign Relations
- [13 Nov 14] The Administration’s Strategy and Military Campaign against Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
Hearing before the House Armed Services Committee
- [13 Nov 14] Terrorist Financing and the Islamic State
Hearing before the House Committee on Financial Services
- [7 Nov 14] White House Fact Sheet: The Administration's Strategy to Counter the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Updated FY 2015 Overseas Contingency Operations Request
- [Nov 14] The Evolution of the Islamic State Conflict
Paul Rogers. Oxford Research Group
- [31 Oct 14] Boko Haram: Recruitment, Financing, and Arms Trafficking in the Lake Chad Region
Jacob Zenn. Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
- [24 Oct 14] Who Are the Soldiers of the Islamic State?
Aron Lund. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [23 Oct 14] Remarks at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, "Attacking ISIL's Financial Foundation"
David S. Cohen, Under Secretary of the Treasury for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
- [Oct 14] Boko Haram: Origins, Challenges and Responses
John Campbell. Norwegian Peacebuilding Resource Centre