Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Near East & North Africa - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [21 Oct 14] Remarks at a Security Council Open Debate on the Middle East
Samantha Power, U.S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- [21 Oct 14] ISIS, a Game Changer for Algeria
Jacques Roussellier. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [20 Oct 14] Sisi’s First 100 Days: U.S.-Egypt Relations and the Challenges Ahead
Brian Katulis, Mokhtar Awad, and Hardin Land. Center for American Progress
- [12 Oct 14] Gaza Donor Conference 2014: The Case for a Collaborative Council for Gaza's Reconstruction
Sultan Barakat and Omar Shaban. Brookings Institution
- [9 Oct 14] Bringing Back the Palestinian Refugee Question
International Crisis Group
- [3 Oct 14] Is it Too Late for Libya?
Mary Fitzgerald. Council on Foreign Relations
- [3 Oct 14] Defeating the Islamic State Militarily is Only Half the Battle
Ross Harrison. Middle East Institute
- [3 Oct 14] Yemen Crisis Spells Trouble in Saudi Arabia's Backyard
Simon Henderson. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [1 Oct 14] Remarks by President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu of Israel Before Bilateral Meeting
- [10 Sep 14] Libya's Descent
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs