Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Near East & North Africa - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [25 Feb 16] Implications of Greater Chinese Involvement in the Mideast
Alon Levkowitz. Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- [24 Feb 16] Remarks by President Obama and His Majesty King Abdullah of Jordan after Bilateral Meeting
- [23 Feb 16] The Marrakesh Declaration and a Critique of It
N. Szerman. Middle East Media Research Institute
- [23 Feb 16] Iranian EFPs in the Gulf: An Emerging Strategic Risk
Michael Knights. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [21 Feb 16] Press Availability with Jordanian Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh
John Kerry, Secretary of State
- [20 Feb 16] Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook on Serbian Hostages in Libya
- [19 Feb 16] Rising Extremism in Yemen
Nasser Arrabyee. Carnegie Endowment of International Peace
- [9 Feb 16] Yemen: Is Peace Possible?
International Crisis Group
- [3 Feb 16] 2011 Revolution in Egypt: Five Years Later
K. P. Fabian. Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
- [2 Feb 16] Seeking Justice for Victims of Palestinian Terrorism in Israel
Hearing before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Subcommittee on National Security