Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
Regional Policy Overview: Near East & North Africa - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this Regional Policy Overview. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [18 Dec 14] Saving Libya’s Constitution-Making Body
Omar Ould Dedde O. Hammady and Michael Meyer-Resende. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- [15 Dec 14] The GCC in 2015: Domestic Security Trumps Regional Integration
Karen E. Young. Washington Institute for Near East Policy
- [14 Dec 14] Background Briefing on Secretary Kerry's Travel to Rome, Italy
Senior State Department Officials
- [10 Dec 14] A Classical Analysis of the 2014 Israel-Hamas Conflict
Elad Popovich. Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
- [8 Dec 14] Gadi Eisenkot’s Challenges and Opportunities
Eitan Shamir. Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies
- [8 Dec 14] Is the U.S.-Egypt Special Relationship Over?
Steven A. Cook. Council on Foreign Relations
- [7 Dec 14] Remarks by Vice President Joe Biden to the 2014 Saban Forum
- [1 Dec 14] Saving Libya from Itself: What the EU Should Do Now
Hrant Kostanyan and Steven Blockmans. Centre for European Policy Studies
- [Dec 14] East of Suez, West from Helmand: British Expeditionary Force and the Next SDSR
Richard Reeve. Oxford Research Group
- [Dec 14] Qatar and Terror Finance: Part I: Negligence
David Andrew Weinberg. Foundation for Defense of Democracies