Research guides featuring access to current U.S. policy statements accompanied by broad, objective, and comprehensive analysis from a global network of think tanks and research institutes.
Regional Policy Overviews (RPOs)
MiPAL: National Security Strategy - Recently Added Documents
This section contains the ten most-recently added documents to this MiPAL. The most recent updates are in bold type. All recently included items can also be found by the subject tabs above.
- [16 June 15] Advancing United States' Interests at the United Nations
Hearing before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- [12 June 15] Missile Defense, Extended Deterrence, and the Future of America's Alliances
Remarks by Frank A. Rose, Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance, at the L'Association Aeronautique et Astronautique (3AF) International Missile Defense Conference, Barcelona, Spain
- [11 June 15] White House: Letter from the President - Six Month Consolidated War Powers Resolution Report
- [11 June 15] Defense Acquisition Process: Military Service Chiefs' Concerns Reflect Need to Better Define Requirements before Programs Start
Government Accountability Office
- [3 June 15] Human Security in the Digital Age: A Relocation of Power and Control Over Security from State to Non-State Actors
Magdalena Defort. Small Wars Journal
- [June 15] Department of Defense Law of War Manual
Office of General Counsel, U.S. Department of Defense
- [June 15] Army Global Basing Posture: An Analytic Framework for Maximizing Responsiveness and Effectiveness
Thomas S. Szayna, et al. RAND Corporation
- [4 May 15] American Strategy and Critical Challenges in U.S. "Energy Import Dependence"
Anthony H. Cordesman. Center for Strategic and International Studies
- [May 15] Crude Oil Export and U.S. National Security
Elizabeth Rosenberg, David Gordon, and Ellie Maruyama. Center for a New American Security
- [May 15] Comparing U.S. Army Systems with Foreign Counterparts: Identifying Possible Capability Gaps and Insights from Other Armies
John Gordon, IV, et al. RAND Corporation